Saturday 23 January 2016

Hello,

A bit of current news today, I'm visiting some old faces. Fortunately one of the few healthy relationships I have. Was my daughters birthday yesterday and a good time was had by her. She is a bit to smart for her age, better keep an eye on that one. Might have to see my mum today, as always a bit apprehensive about this. Well there's always a mixture of emotions there, resentment, love and sadness. Although my mum doesn't use any more there are some other behaviours that are quite destructive. And as always brings back thoughts of drugs for me. For years I used to say I don't blame my mum but as I get older I find actually I kinda do. Don't get me wrong I understand the reasons things went pear shaped and really it wasn't her fault, she is just another messed up head.

Anyway I'll explain more about my mum later on in my blog.

Ciao for now

No comments: