Thursday 28 January 2016

Hello,

It's been a rough few days, looks like my wife wants to seperate. I'm struggling to imagine life without my kids around every day. Not really what I want but it's not up to me. I will respect whatever my wife wants. I still love her and would like to make a go of it. However my demons are once again helping me destroy my own life.

I wonder if I'll ever make healthy choices. What I wouldn't give for some deep therapy, unfortunately that's not an option available to me. Where did it all break, do I do drugs because I'm broken or am I broken because I do drugs. I suppose it's a bit of both, I became dependant because I had issues which just, in turn, caused more issues. What will it take for me to get back on the wagon. I know I can do it, having completed 8 years abstinence, it's defo a reality.

Someone give me strength.

Ciao for now

No comments: