Friday 19 February 2016

Hello,

Another night of severe cramps and little sleep. I must remember these times and use the memeories to reinforce my committment to change. I go home tomorrow, albeit a very unsettled home full off uncertainty. Yet again another consequence of my using. I will i could bottle this misery and sell it so people could experience the worst of it before ever using. May be a good deterrent, unfortunately a lot of people i have spoken to werent aware of the destruction and pain addiction can cause. Awareness amd education has to be the way forward. How does one go about that though. I have written treatment plans in the past but never a preemptive plan. Would anyone destined for addiction really listen? Perhaps the only real way to gain the knowledge is too experience it. I like to think there is always a more enlightened approach if only it can found and circulated amongst young people. The thought of my children going through this or experimenting with drugs/alcohol is very scary for me and i'll will do my best to educate them as they approach adolescence. I must try and eat something. Have a good day, night or whatever stage of the day you are in.

Ciao for now  

No comments: