Tuesday 23 February 2016

Hello,

Well that was a long night. I think I could deal with the insomnia a bit better if I just had a reprieve from the pain. Abdolutely every part of me is aching. Found myself in all sorts of weird and wonderful, sitting, laying and standing positions. All to no avail, at some point this must get easier.

I just found myself looking for my phone, hilarious as I'm using it to create this entry. That about sum's up how battered my mind is. Frazzled would be a good word. One thing I am sure of I will never as long as I live take Methadone again. I would rather chew tin foil.

Watching the news a lot at the mo, i do worry what sort of life my children will have. Will there still be an NHS. Will the world still be run by the few hidden elites. Will governments still be corrupt, will there still be ongoing wars. Sadly i supect that my children will not have the simple approach, requiring ipads and iphones etc etc. Instead they could be running free, in a rural and healthy setting. The outer hebrides looks about right, it is something I'm considering, not sure I

Hope u all have a good deto mr

No comments: