Saturday 6 February 2016

Hello,

Stuggling today sleep never blessed me with her presence last night. Methadone is going down 5 mls daily. Starting to really feel it now. I knew this would come and have experienced withdrawal many times before.  This time however I am not alone and can actually talk to someone when the monkey is really clawing at my back. Tour de france has been playing havoc with my legs so I think i am going to request some quinine tonight. It certainly helps with the leg cramps (tour de france). Stomache cramps are letting me know that full blown cluck is in the post. However when i think of all I have to gain from beating my addiction these complaints are small. I long for a normal life again with all the simple things being the most pleasurable. When in addiction I tend to lose sight of the simple things. Complicating everything with the everpresent preoccupation of addiction. I can feel a bout of D and V coming on and hope for a moments respite at some point today. Still no funding for secondary treatment. It looks like 2 days after my last dose of Methadone I am to be sent home. How is this fair i have worked and paid taxes most of my adult life. Sorry for being maudling today but want to embrace brutal honesty. Have a good Saturday every blinking peeps.

Ciao for now

No comments: