Thursday 18 February 2016

Hello,

A big thanks to Leanne for my positive vibes. That was much appreciated. I feel ok at the moment but know that nightime is looming. I really hope the leg cramps start to imrove. I can cope with everything else but the legs cramps are indeed my kryptonite. There is lots of support in here and I am making the most of it. Tonight is the last night I'm allowed any quinine, I'm sure the dr here is experienced enough to know roughly how long the half life of Methadone is. That being said it must be different for everybody as we are all individual. I just hope that tonight is a little kinder to me. Its quiz night tonight so at least i can excerise my brain a bit. I hope everyone who reads this blog is doing ok. If not getting support is actually the easiest road although it may seem the hardest at the moment for you. Stay strong every one and stay safe.

Ciao for now

No comments: