Tuesday 23 February 2016

Hello,

This insomnia is getting really old now. I did manage 35 minutes sleep only to wake up drenched from prolific night sweats. How can such a drug as Methadone actually be used, getting clear of this is way harder than the Heroin itself. In 12 hours I provide another screen which has to be clear to be prescribed Naltrexone. Surely it must be clear of my system by now.

On a different but related issue, I have been told why I was prejudiced against when it came to funding. It turns out that the Treatment Based project i worked for and eventually had to report to the care quality commision have received all the funding for Rehab in this area. Basically the project was told they were gonna have to close a year ago. In response to this the director of said company has basically blackmailed the local authority by saying. If you dont fund us, I was get loads of crack/heroin dependants from out of the local area. He's ruthless and it's all about profit for him, not life. I wonder what this person may have on the decision maker.

You know it strikes me that I am feeling sorry for myself and there are people starving in the world. Somehow that puts things into a little perspective. Yeah I made the choice to use but god knows no one deserves this type of slow ongoing torture.

Ciao for now

No comments: