Friday 12 February 2016

Hello,

Well its been a roller coaster the last couple of days. I will be completely drug free in 1day. My dotox is nearly over. Thats a miracle in itself. I am beginning to retrain my brain to experience my emotions rather than suppress them, how Alien that will be. I have some good CBT based techniques to use. When I trained as a counsellor i didnt reckon much to CBT but actually it has immense potential with addiction and PTSD. I would really reccomend that anybody who feels they are ready for change seeks out a psychosocial intervention. Its never too late to make change, however i do also realise that when a person is in the madness they may not see that there is hope. I suppose its the reason only a small percentage of addicts make change.

Ciao for now

No comments: