Monday 1 February 2016

Hello,

I'm down to the final few hours with my family. As off 11am tomorrow i'm in residential detox city. 3 weeks to clear the methadone from my system, i've been using too. Knowing that this is the end of my drug using career has prompted some massive triggers for everything. Heroin, Alcohol, Cannabis. Strangely though the anxiety is stopping the desired effect from manafesting. Well rather than continue on this fruitless obsessive behaviour i'll let it go and enjoy my last evening with my family.

Reminds me off the day my mum was sectioned. She'd been living and driving around in a car  with no windscreen for 6 months. There was bin liners full of used needles in the car. Did i mention the 2 dogs also living in the car. Thats how we became homeless, her refusal to get rid off our dogs. To be fair they moved us in a flat with the dogs and 18 months later changed the rules. Well after 6 months she was a mess, as a result she got sectioned. 3 months she spent in residential. I remember visiting her daily. At least i am not locked away. Although maybe that would be better.

Ciao for now. Will blog when i can

No comments: