Friday 19 February 2016

Hello,

Its now 3:25am and I am utterly wide awake the leg cramps are starting to subside but sleep is not happening. In only 6 hours my children will be here with their mum to collect me. Looks like they are going to find a braindead zombie waiting for them. This insomia nightmare is getting old now. How on earth did my support team believe I would be through the withdrawal in such a short time. This is a living hell i wouldnt wish on my worst enemy. I must also never forget how dire this is getting. On a positive note I have had some great sentiment and good wishes from all my peers here. There are some great people here and I look forward to staying in contact if they also stay free from addiction. There is a potential job waiting for me and i look forward to being self sufficient again. This is the longest night by far during this detox. I actually think I wont be getting a wink of shut eye. She's as demanding lover this lady heroin and likely to ruin and trick people into her insidious, hypnotic ways.
I suppose at some point extreme exhaustion must force me to gain some much needed sleep.
Its the uncertainty of not knowing how long I will be sleep deprived. At least if had a rough timeframe I could prepare accordingly but as everyone is different it could be a long time. To top it off I've contracted a cold too. I guess it really only pours but never rains. I may be insane soon if this doesnt break.

Ciao for now

No comments: