Tuesday 2 February 2016

Hello,

I'm in, got a single room, very lucky it would seem. Lucky for anyone who would have shared with me, I snore like a beast. I've had my belongings and pockets searched, just in case i planned to bring anything in. I get do see a dr this afternoon to plan my detox. I wonder what true clarity will be like, even when i got clean before i stil drank and smoked cannabis frequently. This time i'm going for complete abstinence. It is for the best and as Russell Brand states the only real way to keep clean.


It seems quite nice here and i'm looking forward to finding myself again. The sun is shining and for today i feel very hopeful. I have been told to appeal for an extension here as 12 weeks is the usual time frame.

It's strange i still feel too ashamed to tell my mum i'm in relapse and now in rehab. How can that be when she sanctioned my using career, well everything but heroin. Because that drug is obviously different...oh its all kind of messed up. Perhaps my assigned counsellor will help me work through my historical baggage.

My son gave me his batman bobblehead and my daughter gave me her bracelet with her name on. Said bracelet is now hanging on batmans head. They are good kids, it breaks my heart to be leaving them, if only for a few weeks.

Ciao for now x

No comments: