Sunday 14 February 2016

Hello,

Struggling this evening, the impending medicine free day is looming. I feel the stretches, yawns, stomache cramp, headache, backache, sneezing, runny nose and of course the obligatory diarrhoea. Probably too much info but this blog is all about realism in recovery. Hopefully i might get some sleep tonight. A few of us watch Django Unchained last night that was a welcome distraction and a great film. My heads battered but I'm staying strong. I get to go back to my home town on Saturday and am really looking forward to seeing my kids. My son has made me promise we'll play xbox all day Saturday and Sunday I shall watch movies with my daughter and cook a full english dinner with her. She loves helping me in the kitchen, bless her she is 11 going on 20 and desperate fo her independence. My son on the other hand couldn't give a monkey's, as long as his xbox works he's content. Might visit the local pool hall too or take dogs down the beach.

I hope I feel better by then, it wont be much fun if i have to stay within 20 meters of a toilet at all times. There is also a bug sweeping through the house, I expect to get that too. Had some very vivid using dreams and woke up terrified I'd relapse. This is a good thing I believe it just highlights how I dont want to bo back to the madness. I briefly considred getting a few beers but soon put that idea to bed. If I use anything I am just keeping the back door open. Anyway that enough of my tattle for now.

Ciao for now

No comments: