Wednesday 17 February 2016

Hello,

I'm 2 days away from discharge. Its a real shame as our open group is really starting to perform now. Theres real trust building and sharing my story has had a domino effect and a few other group members have shared some real deep stuff. Obviously group is a confidentil environment so thats all I can say. I can only hope that the groups I engage with in the community will be as productive. I'm apprehensive attended groups in my local service as a lot of the people are still active. I suspect N/A may be better with complete abstinence and real continuity.  Well hopefully anyway, also having a sponsor and eventually becoming a sponsor would benefit me. The flipside of being discharged on Saturday is I get to play xbox with my son and spend some good quality time with all my famil. Not forgetting my little doggies of course. Its gonna be a mad month to come as not only have i group to do but I have to try to sort out my house and try to sell it before it is repossessed. Well I suppose I have to accept responsibility for my choices and actions which have brought me here. I say suppose as I am also carrying a lot of resentment now I have aknowledge the abuse. Why should any of them have a normal successful life when they took 35 years from me. It somehow just doesnt seem fair.  Especially as the leader of the 5 lads and the first is married to a good friend from school, amd seems to have a great life. Its just not fair, however the fallout from an official complaints seems pointless as it was so long ago.

Anyway I must go am struggling this all at the mo.

Ciao for now

No comments: